Professional profile - Adele R Coll MIT
Ms Adele Coll has practiced in the field of Trichology for 17 years. She has written over 140 Trichological reports for the purpose of litigation, over a period of 12 years.
Qualified member of The Institute of Trichologists, graduated 1994
Certificate in Counselling Skills with Developmental Learning, CSDL, 1997.
Trained in Law & Court Procedure Rules; Part 35, PD 35 and Protocol with Bond Salon in association with the Cardiff University (CUBS) September 2009. Revised and updated in October 2009.
Distinction in Advanced Hairdressing Science City and Guilds, 1991
Cosmetic Make-up City and Guilds, 1990
Integrated Business Technology Level III, 1990
William & Hugh McDonald award for 'Outstanding achievement' by the Institute of Trichologists, 1994
Huddersfield Technical College award for 'Student of the Year' in Advanced Hairdressing Science City and Guilds, 1991
Consultant Clinical Trichologist 1994 - present
Proprietor of hairdressing business 1985 -1995
Consultant & Clinical Practitioner: in treatment of disorders of, and maintenance of, best health and condition of hair and related skin.
Non-Orthodox Medico-legal work : Single Joint, Claimant and Defendant reports –
- Head: Injury, allergic reaction, accident, faulty hairdressing procedures & scalp surgery.
- Hair: Condition, damage - For example: permanent-waving, bleaching, straightening, permanent-colour, hair extensions.
- Scalp: (or any hair-bearing skin) injury, cosmetic reaction and any trauma.
- Evidence: (image recording) medical macro-photography
- Advice: re- hair-transplants, wigs, hair extensions & hair removal.